People flow sensors
Detect people going in and out of a doorway automatically, and in real time
Our people flow sensors detect when a person walks towards or away (bi-directional) from the sensor. The small sensors are mounted above a single doorway and send a message each time a person enters or exits through the doorway. You can use the data to report people flow in/out of a room in real-time or count how many people have entered or exited a room.
Get instant people in/out updates
Our people flow sensor is designed to be mounted above a single doorway to detect the in- and out-flow of a room. USB to DC mains-powered for easy installation.
Accurate, privacy-compliant monitoring
The people flow sensor uses time of flight technology to detect when a person walks towards or away from it. No cameras. No interference from glass reflections. Fully anonymous.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
People flow data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Mounted above a single doorway. Detects real-time people flow in/out through a single doorway
- Time-of-flight sensor detects people and the direction of movement (bi-directional)
- Accuracy: 86-98%. Comes with a mounting bracket to minimise door interference
- Detection range depends on height of sensor. Based on a 2.5m high single door, movement is detected 1.2 metres across the door and 0.6 metres into the door from the centre of the sensor
- Privacy and GDPR compliant: sensors only detect people
movement. No cameras. Fully anonymous
- 5V USB to DC mains adapter
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D5-00-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 67 x 124 x 35 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Smart building sensors and connected technology used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
Quick to install
and set up
Secure wireless data transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time people flow sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.
Pressac’s smart building technology is used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology for over 60 years.