Wireless EnOcean repeaters
A cost-effective way to transmit EnOcean sensor signals over greater distances or around obstructions within a building
Our wireless smart repeater is a cost-effective way to increase the range of your smart devices, allowing them to transmit data over a larger distance or where obstructions occur. Depending on the configuration and the building, repeaters can extend the EnOcean sensors’ range from 30m up to 90m.
Extend EnOcean wireless range
Repeaters can extend the wireless range of EnOcean sensors from 30m up to 90m within line of sight (LoS)
Work around obstructions
Repeaters can be used to redirect signals around obstructions to help create a clear signal between a sensor and gateway
Our selective repeaters allow you to choose which sensors to repeat, reducing unnecessary signal interference
- Extend wireless range of sensors up to 90m, depending on the configuration of a building
- Select which sensors to repeat to minimise unnecessary data being transmitted and maximise available bandwidth
- Fitted with external antenna
- Powered via USB
- Function as a level-1 or a level-2
- Radio link test mode
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements of sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time current sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Looking for a partner who can design and manufacture reliable, cost-effective sensors in high volume?
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.