Wireless table occupancy sensors
Automatically detect when a table is utilised and monitor ongoing monitor table occupancy
Our wireless 360 degree motion sensors detect and monitor the presence of people, in real time. The small, battery-powered sensors simply stick to the underside of a table, enabling you to detect real-time presence and continually monitor table occupancy.
Get instant table occupancy updates
The small, discreet sensors simply stick to the underside of a table and send an instant update when someone sits at the table.
Accurate, reliable utilisation monitoring
With a narrow-angle, 360-degree radius PIR motion sensor, our table sensors only pick up people at the table, not people walking past.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Desk occupancy data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
If you’re looking to order sensors for a trial, project or have regular requirements, please contact our friendly team to discuss pricing options and availability.
We offer volume discounts and bespoke branding.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to underside of a table
- Sensor (PIR) detects motion within 360 degree radius and sends instant updates when occupancy detected.
- Typical under-table detection range within 0.5 meters based on average table height. Actual detection range of the PIR is up to 5 meters.
- Configure absence and repeat telegram timers to suit your needs
- GDPR and privacy compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low power technology. Battery life typically 5+ years. USB-powered variant available
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-07-01
No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time table occupancy data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.