Room conditions sensors
Measure room occupancy and conditions with a single sensor
Our room condition sensor measures occupancy, light, sound, temperature and humidity. This small, discreet sensor can be mounted on a wall, ceiling or table top. Producing near real-time, highly accurate data which you can use to ensure your room conditions are at optimum levels at all times.
Monitor the conditions in a room
Measure occupancy, sound, light, temperature and humidity, all in a single sensor
Get regular occupancy and conditions updates
Our sensor reports occupancy instantly and reports room conditions every 5-60 minutes.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Small, discreet sensors simply mount to the wall, ceiling or tabletop
- Measures occupancy, light, sound, temperature and humidity:
– Occupancy up to 6 meters
– Light 0-20,000 lx
– Sound 0-124 dB
– Temperature -10-50oC
– Humidity 0-100% RH
- Instant updates when occupancy is detected, plus status updates every 10–300 minutes. Reports room conditions every 5-60 minutes (configurable)
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D2-14-58
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 42 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time room conditions sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.
Pressac’s smart building technology is used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology for over 60 years.