Wireless door and window sensors
Know whether doors and windows are open or closed, in real time
Our wireless current sensors (CT) measure the alternating current (AC) and report the average of 5 measurements every 30 seconds.
The small, energy-harvesting devices use ultra-low power wireless and battery-less technology making them easy to install and very low maintenance. They simply clip around a cable and the wireless transmitter attaches outside the panel for reliable wireless data transmission. They can easily be fitted inside a machinery panel, distribution panel or other suitable location.
Automatically detect open doors
Access live data to know when doors or windows around your building are open or closes
Monitor for changes
Monitor each door – including windows, cupboards, cabinets and fridges – to automatically detect changes
Automate building management
Automate building management processes based on live conditions
- Use magnetic fields to detect open/close status. Reports open/close changes in real time and status updates every 15 minutes
- Solar-powered using ambient room light. Optional back-up battery for low-light conditions – battery typically lasts up to 10 years
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- 928 MHz for Japan (ARIB specification)
- Sensor: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
- Magnet: 62 x 12 x 13 mm (approx)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D5-00-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Packaging unit: single
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements of sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time current sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Looking for a partner who can design and manufacture reliable, cost-effective sensors in high volume?
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.