Industrial temperature sensors
See live ambient, surface or liquid temperature in a room, machine or inside a pipe
Measure and monitor the temperature of air, gas or liquids, in real time
Our wireless three-channel temperature sensors allow you to measure and monitor ambient, surface or liquid temperatures in a room, machine or around the building, in real time. This allows you to:
Access live data to monitor ambient, surface or liquid temperatures in a room, machine or around the building
Monitor changes in normal operating conditions to automatically detect failure or faults as they happen
Maintain ideal conditions and achieve the most efficient environment by automating control in each machine, cabinet, room or zone
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading businesses, we provide compliant, cost-effective technology solutions that offer the very best performance and reliability.
How our industrial temperature sensors work
Our three-channel temperature sensors measure the temperature at up to three different points using industrial PT1000 temperature probes, and can be used for liquid, air or surface temperature measurements.
Data is sent wirelessly and securely from our sensors to any number of receivers. Because our technology is platform agnostic, the data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform. It can also be used to automate local control systems, or feed directly into an existing building management system.
Where possible we use low-latency, highly-durable channels and protocols, which means the infrastructure used to collect and forward data is easy to scale.
- We use EnOcean’s internationally approved wireless protocol, designed for reliable transmission in systems with numerous sensors
- The sensors communicate data using secure AES-128 bit encryption via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol
- Manufactured in the UK to meet the highest quality and environmental standards and global regulatory requirements
- Our products are tested internally and approved by third-party test bodies to ensure they are reliable, robust and compliant
Our sensor technology is platform agnostic, so data from our sensors can be integrated into any software or platform, connected directly to smart controllers or fed directly into building management systems.
- Our smart gateway converts sensor data into industry-standard MQTT format and makes it available locally or via the cloud
- Data is transmitted via a wired ethernet cable, or wirelessly via WiFi or LTE (4G)
- Ready-made connections with IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT Core* and Google Cloud IoT platforms*
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.