Our wireless three-channel temperature sensors allow you to measure and monitor ambient, surface or liquid temperatures in a room, machine or inside a pipe, at up to three different points. The small, battery-powered devices use ultra-low-power wireless technology making them easy to install and very low maintenance.
Get regular, accurate temperature updates
Measures the ambient, surface or liquid temperatures at up to three different points. The sensor can send updates between 30 seconds and 60 minutes.
Wireless and battery-powered for easy install
The ultra-low-power sensors use wireless technology, making them super easy to install and very low maintenance.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Temperature data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
If you’re looking to order sensors for a project or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact our friendly team to discuss pricing options.
We offer volume discounts and bespoke branding.
- Measures temperature every 30 seconds (default) in three
separate channels. Measurement range: -20 to 100°C (accuracy +/- 1°C)
- Measurements can be configured between 30 seconds
and 3,600 seconds/60 minutes
- Accepts up to three industry-standard PT1000 probes
- Battery-powered – battery typically lasts up to 10 years
- IP65 rated meaning it can be used near dust and water
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D2-0A-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 66 mm (approx)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time temperature sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.