Wireless room occupancy sensors
Automatically detect occupancy in meeting rooms, offices or workspaces
Our wireless motion sensors detect and monitor the presence of people, in real time. The small, battery-powered sensors simply stick to the ceiling, enabling you to detect real-time presence and continually monitor room occupancy.
Get instant room occupancy updates
The room sensors send an instant update when room occupancy is detected. You can configure ongoing occupancy updates every 10 minutes to 5 hours to maximise battery life.
Accurate, reliable workspace monitoring
The wide-angle, 360-degree radius PIR motion sensors detect passive infrared radiation (PIR) emitted by a person, so no interference from glass reflections. No cameras. Fully anonymous.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Live room occupancy data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the ceiling
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion within 360-degree field
of view, up to 6 meters distance
- Field of view will depend on ceiling height Based on a typical 2.5m ceiling height, approx. 64-degree detection angle resulting in estimated 5m detection
- Instant updates when occupancy detected, plus status updates
can be configured between 10 minutes and 5 hours
- Absence time out can be configured between 2 and 60 minutes
- GDPR and privacy-compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low-power technology. Battery life typically 5+ years. USB-powered variant available
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-07-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 29 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install
and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time room occupancy sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.
Pressac’s smart building technology is used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology for over 60 years.