Wireless desk occupancy sensors
Accurately detect when a desk is occupied
Our wireless desk occupancy sensors detect and monitor passive infrared radiation (PIR) emitted by people. When a person enters a sensor’s field of view, the sensor detects motion and tells you someone is present within that space. The sensor detects motion within a narrow field of view enabling you to accurately detect movement under a desk, without detecting people in the surrounding areas.
Get instant desk occupancy update
The small, discreet sensors simply stick to the underside of the desk and send an instant update when someone sits at a desk
Monitor desk occupancy over time
The sensor continues to monitor whether the desk is occupied at defined intervals. Absence time outs allow for lack of movement
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
JSON data is encrypted and sent locally or to your chosen cloud platform via MQTT
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the underside of the desk
- Narrow-angle passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion
within 180-degree radius. Detection range within 0.5 meters
based on typical desk height
- Sends instant updates when occupancy is detected
- The sensor continues to monitor the workspace and send you regular updates on whether it’s occupied or not. Status updates can be configured between 10 minutes and 5 hours
- They can be configured to allow for short ‘absences’ from the desk
- GDPR and privacy-compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low-power technology. Battery life typically 5+ years.
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-07-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single or batch (min. 25 pcs)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Looking for a partner who can design and manufacture reliable, cost-effective sensors in high volume?
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.