Get instant access to real-time data locally or in the cloud
Our smart gateway receives live data from multiple sensors, converts it into easy-to-use JSON format and makes it available locally or in the cloud, via MQTT. Enabling you to easily integrate live sensor data into your existing IoT platform, software application or Google Sheets. In simple terms, the gateway receives data from the sensors and makes it usable.
Converts data into easy-to-use JSON format
Sends data locally or to the cloud via MQTT
Sends data locally or to the cloud – via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi – to any MQTT broker
Connects directly with IoT platforms
Ready-made secure connections with leading IoT platforms including IBM Watson, AWS loT and Microsoft Azure Core
How it works
Our smart gateway receives real-time data wirelessly from all sensors within range, converts the raw data into an easy-to-use JSON format, then publishes it using MQTT protocol. Data can be sent locally or to the cloud – via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi – to any MQTT broker, or securely (TLS) to IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, AWS loT platforms, or Google Sheets.
- Receives EnOcean sensor telegrams via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol:
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- Gateway interface allows you to easily connect to devices in range, name each sensor device, add location info, and manage data and security settings
- Remote management using MQTT
- Transmits data via ethernet cable, WiFi or LTE (4G) (ethernet only version available). Failovers can be configured to automatically switch to a backup if needed
- Includes ready-made secure (TLS) connections to IBM Watson, AWS loT and Microsoft Azure Core platforms for cloud storage and processing
- Includes a ready-made connection with Google Sheets for testing and trialling
- Includes a ready-made connection with the Node-red application for simple visualisation
- Small, fanless compact design
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 150 x 85 x 28 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single (min. 25 pcs)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Looking for a partner who can design and manufacture reliable, cost-effective sensors in high volume?
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.