Our wireless temperature sensors measure the ambient temperature in each room, cabinet or zone. The small, solar-powered sensors use ultra-low power wireless technology, making them easy to install and very low maintenance. Optional battery back-up available for low-light environments.
Get accurate, reliable temperature updates
The sensor sends instant updates if the temperature changes by more than 0.5°C
Solar-powered or battery-powered for easy install
The sensors use ambient room light – natural or lighting – with a battery back-up, making them super easy to install and very low maintenance.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Temperature data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the wall or cabinet
- Measures ambient temperature 0-40ºC (+/- 0.5ºC between 17-27°C otherwise +/- 1°C)
- Reports if the temperature changes by more than 0.5°C, otherwise updates every 15 minutes
- Solar-powered using ambient room light – optimally angled to absorb light – with a battery back-up for periodic low-light conditions. Batteries typically last up to 10 years
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- 928 MHz for Japan (ARIB specification)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-02-05
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate temperature sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.