Wireless pulse counters
Monitor the pulse output from a third-party device or meter
Our wireless pulse counters are designed to count the number of pulses from electricity, water, or general meters, as well as machinery and equipment with a pulse output.
Connects to equipment with a pulse output
Monitors the pulse output from meters, machinery and equipment. Supports electricity, water or general meters
Reports the pulses per kWh, m³ or count
Fully configurable pulses per kWh for electricity, m³ for water, or per count for general meters
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Using our Smart Gateway, data is encrypted and sent locally or to your chosen cloud platform via MQTT
- Monitors the pulse output from meters, machinery and equipment and supports electricity, water or general meters in a single device.
- Smart-enables ‘dumb’ (non-smart) electricity meters by reading kWh and water meters by reading m³.
- Reports the number of pulses:
- 1-10,000 pulses per kWh
- 1-10,000 pulses per m³
- 1-10,000 pulses per count
- Accepts dry contact, TTL or optical inputs
- Device has both battery and mains-powered option. Battery life is typically one year for most use-cases.
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-12-01, A5-12-03, A5-12-00
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 108 x 131 x 58 mm (approx)
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk occupancy data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Looking for a partner who can design and manufacture reliable, cost-effective sensors in high volume?
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.