Wireless temperature and humidity sensors
Measure and monitor the ambient thermal conditions in each room or zone, in real time
Our wireless multi-sensors measure the ambient temperature and relative humidity in each room, cabinet or zone. The small, solar-powered sensors use ultra-low power wireless technology, making them easy to install and very low maintenance. Optional battery back-up version available for low-light environments.
Measure live ambient conditions
Access live data to get an instant view of ambient conditions in each room or zone
Get updates as conditions change
Monitor climate and get instant updates if temperature or humidity changes
Implement precision climate controls
Feed live data into your building management system for demand-driven HVAC control
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the wall or cabinet
- Measures temperature and relative humidity:
- Temperature 0-40ºC (+/- 0.5ºC between 17-27°C otherwise +/- 1°C)
- Humidity 0-100% RH (+/- 5% between 30-70%)
- Reports if the temperature changes by more than 0.5°C or humidity changes by more than 2%, otherwise updates every 15 minutes
- Solar-powered using ambient room light. Optional battery back-up for periodic low-light conditions – battery typically last up to 10 years
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- 928 MHz for Japan (ARIB specification)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-04-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Presssac.
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures.
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
- Packaging unit: single
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements of sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time current sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Looking for a partner who can design and manufacture reliable, cost-effective sensors in high volume?
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.