Wireless cubicle occupancy sensors
Get instant updates when people are detected and automatically monitor occupancy
Our wireless 180 degree motion sensors detect and monitor the presence of people, in real time. The small, battery-powered sensors simply stick to the cubicle wall or ceiling, enabling you to detect real-time presence and continually monitor occupancy within a small space, without detecting people in the surrounding areas.
Get instant cubicle occupancy updates
The small, discreet sensors simply stick to the cubicle wall or ceiling and send an instant update when someone occupies the space.
Accurate, reliable cubicle utilisation monitoring
With a narrow-angle, 180-degree radius PIR motion sensor, our cubicle sensors only pick up people within the space, not doors opening or people walking past.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Desk occupancy data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to the wall or ceiling
- Sensor (PIR) detects motion within 180 degree radius and sends instant updates when occupancy detected
- Configure absence and repeat telegram timers to suit your needs
- GDPR and privacy compliant solution: no images or personal information stored or transmitted
- Ultra-low power technology. Battery life typically 5+ years. USB-powered variant available
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): A5-07-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 93 x 65 x 28 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install
and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time cubicle occupancy sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.
Pressac’s smart building technology is used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology for over 60 years.