Products are only available for delivery to business customers.
Through our online shop, we currently deliver goods to Europe, the USA and Canada. Please contact us if you want to ship to other countries.
We aim to dispatch all orders within two working days of receiving payment.
We deliver goods from the UK by courier, TNT. You will receive an email upon dispatch to confirm delivery information.*
*Due to the high volume of shipments, COVID 19 closures and an increase in border controls delivery delays may occur to TNT’s quoted or published delivery times. As a result, delivery times cannot be guaranteed, until further notice. See TNT’s latest service alert updates for more information.
UK delivery information
- For small orders of 25 units or less that do not contain lithium batteries – £20
- For orders of more than 25 units that do not contain lithium batteries – £30
- For small orders of 25 units or less that do contain lithium batteries – £50
- For orders of more than 25 units that do contain lithium batteries – £60
- VAT is charged on all transactions within the UK
International delivery information
- For small orders of 25 units or less – £50
- For orders of more than 25 units – £75
- Our shipping terms are DAP (Delivered at Place) to your delivery point specified in the order and shipping excludes any local taxes or customs duty.
- Any local taxes or customs duties, if applicable, are to be paid by the buyer. For further information, please contact your local Customs office.
- Shipping to the USA? Please provide your EIN (Employer Identification Number) within the ‘Business registration number’ field on the checkout page – this will speed up the importation process.
Products on back-order
If a product is out of stock and back-ordered, we’ll notify you when the product is back in stock and dispatch your complete order in one shipment.
We only accept returns if goods are found faulty within the warranty period. For further details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Supply
Terms and conditions of supply
Pressac’s Terms and Conditions of supply apply to all transactions.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com call +44 (0)115 936 5200