WARNING: Risk of electric shock when connecting the Mini Series Dry Contact to equipment incorrectly, with a pre-existing fault, absence of insulation or is not volt free. All work carried out on mains electricity must only be performed by a qualified electrician.
Once you have identified your desired surface installation of the Mini Series Dry Contact can be done using the adhesive pads or screws provided.
Adhesive Pads Installation
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry. Use the included alcohol wipe to prepare the surface if required.
- Stick the included self-adhesive pads to the bottom of the Mini Series Dry Contact.
- Peel oﬀ the self-adhesive pads protection ﬁlm.
- Carefully stick the Mini Series Dry Contact to the desired surface.
Installation Using Screws
- Remove the screw from the side of the unit and lift the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor from its backplate.
- Using the screws provided screw the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor back plate to the desired surface.
- Place the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor onto the backplate.
- Replace the screw into the side of the unit and securely tighten.