Connection and Disconnection
The Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor is designed to be attached to any equipment with a dry contact output. The dry contact output can be normally open or normally closed. An external wire with the maximum gauge of 1.3mm and length of 1 meter.
- Remove the screw from the side of the unit and lift the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor from its backplate.
- Push the connection wires through the two holes in the enclosure and into the sensors easy push in connector.
- Ensure a secure connection is made and replace the backplate.
NOTE: Mini Series Dry Contact Sensors connected to a usually closed dry contact require a continuous detection of change. This will result in notably more power use.
- Remove the screw from the side of the unit and lift the Mini Series Dry Contact from its backplate.
- Push firmly on the top of the push connector with an appropriate tool and pull the connected wires out of the push connector.