Changing the Battery
Estimated battery life using default settings assuming average use can be found in the technical specification section of this document. Changing the battery in the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor can be done by following the steps below.
- Remove the screw from the side of the unit and lift the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor from its backplate.
- Unplug the connected daughter board by gently lifting upwards.
- Replace the battery in the battery holder.
- Plug the daughter board back into the main board.
- Place the Mini Series Dry Contact Sensor onto the backplate.
- Replace the screw into the side of the unit and securely tighten.