Wireless dry contact sensors
Get real-time alerts about the status of essential equipment
Our wireless dry contact sensors monitor the status of any equipment that has a volt-free, dry contact output, such as UPS status, security systems, fire alarms or air conditioning units. The small, energy harvesting devices use ultra-low power wireless and battery-less technology, making them easy to install and very low maintenance.
Get accurate, reliable status updates
The sensor simply connects using a push-wire and sends instant open/close updates if the contact status changes.
Solar-powered or battery-powered for easy install
The sensors use ambient room light – natural or lighting – for power, or long-life batteries, making them super easy to install and very low maintenance.
Access real-time data locally or in the cloud
Temperature data can be sent securely to a local network or the cloud — via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi — using Pressac’s smart gateway.
- Reports dry contact status changes in real-time and status
updates every 15 minutes
- Small, discreet sensors simply stick to a wall or side of the equipment
- Connect to the device using a push-wire connection of two wires
- Solar-powered using ambient room light. Optional battery back-up for periodic low-light conditions – battery typically last up to 10 years
- Transmit data wirelessly and securely – using AES-128 encryption – via EnOcean wireless protocol, which uses internationally approved, licence-free ISM bands
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- 928 MHz for Japan (ARIB specification)
- EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP): D5-00-01
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 28 x 17.5 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time dry contact status sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.
Pressac’s smart building technology is used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology for over 60 years.