Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Build and design test kits for product hardware.
- Development of automated test equipment for large volume products
- Support production with testing
- Generate test specifications and reports
- BSc Computer Science or Electronics
- Good all-round understanding of electronic hardware
- Strong understanding of software engineering (C, Python, C# or C++)
- Understanding of production environment
- Familiar with database systems like MySQL
- Familiar with communication protocol: TCP/UDP, RS232, SPI, UART and I2C
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing test equipment both hardware and software elements
- Experience in both Manual and Automation testing
- Proven mechanical skills for designing jigs and fixtures for testing
- Work closely with manufacturing operations to ensure the seamless transition of test equipment
- Experience with embedded products such as Arduino and Raspberry PI
- Assist with product VV&T, where required
- Investigate defective products and determine failure modes
- Report completed and ongoing tasks to line manager regularly
- Maintain documentation of activities (TCF) as appropriate
- Work with colleagues to support/ improve
- Provide on-time, test kit solutions
- Assist in introduction of new products and technologies
- Provide guidance on improvements to working practices, equipment etc.
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to MojganShabani@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.