Test & Assembly Operator
Test & Assembly Operator
At Pressac Communications, we’re on a mission to make workplaces smarter. We develop smart building sensor technology for businesses to monitor their buildings, facilities, and equipment, automatically and in real-time. Our technology makes buildings talk.
For over 60 years, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Our vision is to become the sensor technology partner of choice for large-scale smart building/IoT deployments. This is where you come in!
We’re seeking a Test & Assembly Operator to support the business in ensuring that manufactured output is achieved.
- Build electronic assemblies to a high standard.
- Neat, consistent, high quality work.
- Produce and Test PCBA’s utilising the Company’s assembly plant including Surface Mount.
- Final quality control inspection.
- Adhere to work procedures and quality standard.
- Ensuring of completion of all necessary documentation.
- Pro-actively working to reduce or eliminate non-conforming product and making appropriate judgements on re-work.
- Able to meet production deadlines.
- Support the production objectives efficiently and effectively in line with agreed procedures.
- Soldering skills and knowledge or experience of IPC standards preferred but not essential (IPC 7711/21/ A610).
- Knowledge of PCBA assembly processes and experience of working in the electronics industry.
- Understanding of quality, cost and efficiency would be an advantage.
- Able to skilfully use a wide range of soldering equipment.
- Ability to follow a defined process without deviation.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, achieve set targets within the team and use of initiative.
- Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings.
- Good computer skills, excel, word, and device configuration.
- Ability to inspect and identify faulty components against BOM’s.
- Excellent organizational skills disciplined and attention to detail.
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.