Channel sales manager
Channel sales manager
Based in Nottingham, with national and international travel
Competitive salary plus annual bonus
Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Reporting to the MD this is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing, dynamic and forward-thinking channel sales professional looking to shape and build a best practice sales function.
You’ll take full ownership of new and existing partner relationships to ensure both yearly revenue expansion and the overall organisational strategic plan is achieved.
Working closely with high-performing marketing and technical functions, you’ll be prospecting, qualifying leads, nurturing opportunities, closing deals and developing profitable, long-term partnerships. You’ll help shape the partner sales and management approach and feed market insight into product and propositions.
This role requires a hands-on strategic thinker who is experienced in developing high-value, long-term partnerships.
- Work with Marketing to generate quality sales prospects, qualify new leads and identify strong opportunities
- Build a solid understanding of new and existing customer’s businesses, goals and requirements
- Deliver pre-sales consulting to help an organisation understand their possibilities, define their needs, and position Pressac’s value
- Work with the technical team to determine the appropriate product and technology strategy to meet requirements
- Shape business cases and proposals, gain agreement and lead commercial and contractual process and negotiations
- Work with the technical delivery team to embed the solutions successfully and seamlessly into the client’s business
- Develop partner account plans that maximise profitable revenue
- Work with partners and resellers to collaboratively build and to support respective opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting and planning processes
- Lead win-loss analysis and collect market, competitor and customer insight for continual improvement across sales, marketing, product, service and operations
- Be a thought-leader/spokesperson for smart building technology; speaking at industry events, media and PR
- 5+ years experience in a senior B2B (business-to-business) sales role delivering high-value solution sales and channel partner growth
- A demonstrable track record of building strategic channel partnerships and growing new and existing partner revenue, year on year
- Strong commercial awareness and aptitude, and effective negotiation skills
- Accountability will be second nature to you, with a can-do/take-charge attitude, to fit in with a small, innovative business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to persuade and influence others at all level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and proficient in using a CRM (Hubspot experience ideal but not essential)
A competitive salary plus performance related annual bonus, and additional benefits.
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your relevant experience and skills
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Your current salary and salary expectations
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.
Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).