Sales and business development
Working from the Head Office in Nottingham
Competitive salary plus annual bonus
Pressac design and manufacture smart technology and connectivity solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Having established a strong reputation for quality products and solutions, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers. Reporting to the MD this is a challenging opportunity for a high-performing, dynamic and forward-thinking sales professional looking to shape and build a best practice sales function.
This role requires someone who is commercially focused and a hands-on strategic thinker. You will take full ownership of new and existing relationships to ensure both revenue expansion and the overall organisational strategic plan is achieved.
With a demonstrable track record of delivering consultative solution sales, building strategic channel partnerships, and growing existing customer relationships, you’ll expand year-on-year revenue for the business.
You will be adept at researching and identifying quality prospects, nurturing leads, qualifying opportunities, and developing strong, profitable relationships with new and existing customers and strategic partners. Accountability will be second nature to you, and you will be an exceptional commercial thinker and negotiator.
Working closely with high performing marketing and technical functions, you’ll help shape efficient and effective marketing, sales and customer management approach, and feed market and customer insight into product and propositions.
- Work with Marketing to generate sales leads and develop opportunities
- Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities into strong client relationships with account plans that maximise profitable revenue
- Develop a strong understanding of client businesses, their business goals and challenges and the business and technical environments in which they operate
- Deliver pre-sales consulting to help an organisation understand their possibilities, define their needs, and position Pressac’s solutions
- Work with the technical team to determine the appropriate product and technology strategy to design and scope solutions to meet requirements
- Shape value-focused business cases and proposals, gain agreement and lead commercial and contractual process and negotiations
- Work with the technical delivery team to embed the solutions successfully and seamlessly into the client’s business
- Work with partners and resellers to collaboratively build and to support respective opportunities
- Ensure that clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting and planning processes
- Lead win-loss analysis and collect market, competitor and customer insight for continual improvement across sales, marketing, product, service and operations
- Ensure a continued understanding and contribution to our innovation planning/roadmap
- Speak at industry events and be a spokesperson for PR
- Significant, proven experience in a comparable sales role in the B2B technology sector
- Strong commercial awareness and aptitude with a can-do/take-charge attitude, to fit in with a small, innovative business
- Proven track record building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to persuade and influence others at all levels
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and with excellent attention to detail
A competitive salary plus performance related annual bonus, and additional benefits.
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Your current salary and salary expectations
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.
Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).