Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Combine technical knowledge and sales skills to support effective take-up of products and services from strategic and high-value clients. Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers by managing and interpreting their technical requirements.
- Identify, qualify, and develop new opportunities into strong client relationships with account plans that maximise profitable revenue.
- Present and demonstrate Pressac products to new and existing customers delivering pre-sales consulting that defines customer needs and positions Pressac’s solutions.
- Negotiation of tender and contract terms to meet customer and company needs.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events speaking at industry events the media and PR.
- Providing accurate and timely sales forecasting and ensuring all contact and sales information is up to date in the CRM system.
- Supporting sales colleagues on all aspects of Pressac products including all associated functions, features, and deployment considerations for converting sales opportunities into incremental revenues.
- Working with the technical delivery team and strategic partners to embed Pressac solutions successfully into customer’s business.
- Researching and identifying quality prospects, nurturing leads, qualifying opportunities, and developing strong, profitable relationships with new and existing customers and strategic partners.
- Develop a solid technical understanding of the Pressac product portfolio and interpret features and benefits both technically and to those without technical expertise.
- Feedback to business options for improvement in product/ delivery.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering and/ or business studies preferred but defined relevant experience in the field considered.
- Technical knowledge in IoT, a good understanding of sensor hardware, software, data, interface protocols, wireless and network products, radio frequency and installation standards.
- Experience in a commercial or sales environment.
- Familiar with RF protocols such as ZigBee, LoRaWAN and EnOcean.
- Health & safety awareness.
- Experience of working effectively across internal teams to improve performance of delivery and manage changes.
- Strong leadership, influential, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to manage internal and external suppliers, 3rd parties and client expectations.
- Ability to self-plan and deliver at both a strategic and tactical level on time and to high-quality standards for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results orientated.
- Time management and problem solving skills.
- Have a strong client focus with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display understanding of client projects.
- Two years+ experience in a customer facing role.
Please send your CV and covering letter to MojganShabani@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.