Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Reporting to the Channel Sales Manager this is an exciting opportunity for a highly-organised, customer-focused sales professional looking to join a best practice sales function.
Working closely with the channel sales manager, marketing and technical functions, you’ll take ownership of new and existing customer orders. You’ll manage incoming customer calls and emails, capture requirements, issue quotes, follow up opportunities and manage all sales administration. And, you’ll support our partners, providing timely information, training and support, to develop high-value, long-term partnerships.
This role requires a hands-on, customer-focused coordinator who is experienced in developing strong customer relationships.
- Manage incoming customer calls and emails, capture requirements, issue quotes, follow up opportunities and manage all sales and contract administration.
- Build a solid understanding of new and existing customer’s businesses, goals and requirements
- Work with the technical team to determine the appropriate product and technology strategy to meet requirements
- Support our partners, providing timely information, training and support, to develop high-value, long-term partnerships.
- Work with the technical delivery team to embed the solutions successfully and seamlessly into the client’s business
- Ensure the CRM system is accurate, insightful and always up to date so you can provide timely sales reports and forecasting
- Ensure an efficient transfer of order information for effective production planning and customer fulfilment
- Help shape the sales and customer management approach and feed market insight into product and propositions
- Support the Commercial team with administration and other activity as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a high value B2B (business-to-business) customer-facing role
- Strong commercial awareness and aptitude, and effective negotiation skills
- Accountability will be second nature to you, with a can-do attitude, to fit in with a small, innovative business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build trusted relationships with external and internal customers at all level
- Highly organised and proficient in using a CRM (Hubspot experience ideal but not essential) and ERP system
A competitive salary and additional benefits.
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your relevant experience and skills
- Your availability for interview and starting date
- Your current salary and salary expectations
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.
Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).