At Pressac Communications, we’re on a mission to make workplaces smarter. We develop smart building sensor technology for businesses to monitor their buildings, facilities, and equipment, automatically and in real-time. Our technology makes buildings talk.
For over 60 years, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Our vision is to become the sensor technology partner of choice for large-scale smart building/IoT deployments. This is where you come in!
Take ownership of new and existing customer orders. Manage incoming customer enquiries, capture requirements, issue quotes, follow up opportunities and manage all sales administration.
- Conduct background research to qualify leads and input information into the CRM to enrich our customer understanding
- Identify potential new prospects and work with marketing and sales to deliver direct targeting and nurturing activities
- Work with the sales and product team to provide an effective and positive customer experience across the entire customer journey
- Support our partners, providing timely information, training, and support to develop high value, long term partnerships
- Ensure an efficient transfer of order information for effective production planning and customer fulfilment
- Sales reporting and customer feedback to help shape the sales, products, and customer management
- Highly organized and proficient in using a CRM System
- Strong commercial awareness and aptitude, and effective negotiation skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a high value, technical B2B customer-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with external and internal customers at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner and attitude to customer service
- Understanding of Microsoft Office package, and ERP System
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to work smart and to learn new skills
- Good understanding of the sense of urgency
- Able to work on own initiative
- A self-motivated and proactive team player
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.