Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Ensure high standards of quality are maintained.
- Inspect product and record findings.
- Utilise inspection data, and other information, to analyse process performance.
- Determine and implement process improvements.
- Perform internal audits.
- Follow up issues raised during audits.
- Ensure test and measuring equipment is calibrated.
- Assist with following up DMR’s (Defective Material Reports).
- Ensure 8D reports are raised, and actioned, in response to relevant issues.
- Assist with creating, amending and distributing management system documents.
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a comparable role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Inspection training/experience
- Formal auditor training
- Good understanding of the latest versions of ISO9001 and 14001
- Structured approach
- Highly capable in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- A Positive and proactive approach to all duties.
- Assist in operating an effective and efficient management system throughout all areas of the business, across all products ranges. Monitored through key management system statistics, e.g. rework, audit results, RMAs (Return Material Authorisations), energy consumption etc.
- Identify, both personally and with the assistance of colleagues, ways in which relevant business processes can be improved.
- Respond to reports of quality issues, using appropriate techniques to identify and remove the root cause. Such issues may be identified internally, with contractors, suppliers etc.
- Effective communications.
- Prioritisation of own workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of electronics
- Good working knowledge of conducting FMEA’s
- Modern ‘out of town’ working environment with onsite car parking
- Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
Please send your CV and covering letter to NicolaTyler@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.