Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
To oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations effectively and efficiently, which will involve planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes and resources.
- To ensure that Production has the necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, plant and tooling required to achieve production targets.
- To Communicate with all the relevant disciplines and co-ordinates all relevant inputs (people, plant and processes) to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved.
- To Plan, schedule and review workload liaising with supply chain and logistics to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved cost effectively.
- To be HND/degree qualified with a minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience in a Production Management and/or Technical Management role having experience gained within a low to medium volume, high quality, high precision Electrical/Electronic design and manufacturing organisation
- To have a good working understanding of Surface Mount Technology programming and equipment operation
- To have a good working knowledge of selective, Wave and hand soldering technologies and techniques
- To have a good understanding of Electrical/Electronic testing of PCB boards and peripherals
- To have experience of building teams and processes from the ground up
- Can define, develop, and implement effective practical processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that jobs are manufactured correctly cost effectively and delivered on time in accordance to customer build specification and quality requirements.
- To lead and continuously improve all working areas ensuring compliance with Quality standards.
- To put into place action plans to correct any areas where targets are not being met.
- Organises the workload to meet business targets, setting and changing priorities as needed, and to arrange the necessary materials and resources, taking responsibility for the tools and equipment in terms of capacity and maintainability.
- Promotes a “Visual Management” method of communication with the Team and others
- Communicates by “exception” risk and/or concerns in time to allow recovery action planning
- Have an appreciation of the requirements of delivering components and assemblies into an OEM supply chain
- Have an appreciation of the injection moulding process
- Modern ‘out of town’ working environment with onsite car parking
- Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
Please send your CV and covering letter to NicolaTyler@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.