Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Accountable for all aspects of supplier logistics quality thereby ensuring the efficient and effective inbound flow of material to Pressac.
- Manage appropriate processes with the suppliers for the early identification, communication, and mitigation of supply risk.
- Able to represent supply chain risks and opportunities at internal management reviews.
- To use MRP to balance demand and supply, creating a delivery plan that satisfies the combined requirements of production, development, and any other sources, keeping inventory within approved limits. Reduce obsolescence and inventory holding to company targets.
- To be the point of contact for assigned suppliers and the related material availability concerns within the organisation.
- Work with supplier contacts to ensure an effective, mutually beneficial, working relationship.
- Work with on boarding suppliers, including supply chain loop and packaging requirement calculations.
- To adopt an approach of continuous improvement for both internal processes and supplier logistics quality with your suppliers.
- To manage your supply base against defined KPIs to support business improvement.To support Engineering in the effective implementation of new parts, ensuring MRP demand is accurate and coordinating the appropriate run out and ramp up of stock to ensure minimum financial impact due to part obsolescence.
- To conduct scenario modelling to assess the impact of changes to demand and supply and to work with stakeholders to agree and implement a plan which will obtain optimal results.
- Own and manage MRP parameter data to deliver the correct inventory levels and stability to Pressac Operations.
- To manage schedules against KPIs measuring all factors which affect materials and production planning.
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders, both internally and externally, in ensuring the requirements of the department and wider business are met.
- Understanding of Electronic Component supply chains and supplier manufacturing processes.
- Highly developed relationship building skills.
- Structured and organised approach to the management of work.
- Experience of working with MRP and is desirable personal attributes.
- Delivery focused – with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player, resilient and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ambitious and self-reliant. Intrinsically self-motivated.
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
- Strong excel and data interpretation skills.
- Comprehensive grasp of planning principles and objectives.
- Modern ‘out of town’ working environment with onsite car parking
- Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
Please send your CV and covering letter to NicolaTyler@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.