At Pressac Communications we’re on a mission to make workplaces smarter. For over 60 years, we’ve been designing and manufacturing technology solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Pressac develops smart sensor solutions for businesses to monitor and manage buildings, facilities and workplaces to deliver efficient, effective, safe facilities and better user experiences. Our vision is to become the UK’s leading smart building-sensor provider. This is where you come in!
We’re looking for a commercially focused, strategic and tactical marketer to plan and deliver integrated marketing programmes and activities that will create new business and grow customer lifetime value.
You’ll be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy for Pressac Communications, including content marketing, search, direct marketing, lead nurturing, events, PR, and customer marketing. You’ll control a healthy marketing budget and be responsible for managing suppliers effectively. You’ll work closely with the managing director, strategic marketing director, sales, technical, product, and operations teams to deliver a joined-up and optimised customer journey from lead through to sale, implementation, and beyond. You’ll be responsible for managing internal stakeholders, and keeping the business up to date.
Ultimately, your goals will be to build brand awareness, credibility and leadership in the market, generate quality leads, support sales opportunities and grow customer value. This will require you to gain an in-depth understanding of our business, market, competitors and, most importantly, our customers.
- Content marketing: plan and deliver integrated content marketing programmes to attract, engage and convert prospects into leads. Amplify content to increase reach and optimising online conversion.
- Search engine optimisation: plan and implement SEO strategies to build ranking, drive quality traffic and generate leads.
- Direct marketing: plan and deliver targeted direct campaigns and events to drive interest, engagement and lead generation.
- Lead nurturing: plan and deliver lead-nurturing programmes through the sales funnel to optimize qualified sales opportunities.
- Sales optimisation: create materials and tools to support sales in upselling, cross-selling and closing opportunities.
- Customer relationship management: create, manage and grow a customer relationship programme that encourages customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Measurement and reporting: create regular reports to measure success and plan changes to maximise results and achieve the best return on investment.
- Commercially focused, experienced marketer with a can-do/take-charge attitude, to fit in with a small, innovative business.
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix.
- A strong track record of working closely with sales and operations teams to execute programmes that grow market leadership, new business and customer lifetime value.
- Solid understanding and experience of content development, inbound, outbound, events, PR, website optimisation, search engine marketing, lead nurturing and customer-relationship marketing.
- A focus on customer centricity, quality, and results in everything you do.
- Ability to work at both a strategic and a tactical level.
- Articulate, with solid communication skills.
- Competitive salary of ₤35k pa – part-time or flexible hours available
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Educated to degree level (preferably in marketing)
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Ability to understand technical solutions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- To be highly self-motivated
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Your current salary and salary expectations
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.