Marketing Manager (B2B)
Marketing Manager (B2B)
At Pressac Communications, we’re on a mission to make workplaces smarter. We develop smart building sensor technology for businesses to monitor their buildings, facilities, and equipment, automatically and in real-time. Our technology makes buildings talk.
For over 60 years, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Our vision is to become the sensor technology partner of choice for large-scale smart building/IoT deployments. This is where you come in!
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to help us build brand awareness, generate demand, and nurture sales opportunities. We’re looking for a commercially focused marketer with a passion for technology and B2B marketing experience in a relevant industry. You’ll work alongside departmental colleagues to plan and deliver integrated marketing programmes and activities that will create new businesses and grow customer lifetime value.
Joining as the Marketing Manager, you will deliver all aspects of the marketing strategy. Expect to manage a healthy marketing budget and to be involved with creating compelling content, implementing search, social and advertising strategies, managing events and PR, creating lead nurturing and customer communication plans, reporting on all marketing activity, ensuring a consistent brand message.
- Content marketing: develop quality content and promote content to build brand credibility and attract our target audience. Including PR, thought leadership, educational content and middle of funnel content
- Campaign management: plan and execute targeted campaigns that generate demand
- Event marketing: planning and execution of exhibitions and webinars
- Digital marketing: working to grow quality inbound traffic and pipeline via digital channels e.g. SEO, PPC, referrals, social and display
- Lead nurturing: planning and executing lead-nurturing programmes to deliver qualified sales opportunities
- Product marketing: develop marketing materials and sales tools to support sales closure
- Customer relationship management: create, manage, and grow a customer relationship programme that encourages customers loyalty and advocacy
- Internal comms: continual communications with sales, products, and internal colleagues to build an understanding of our marketing strategy and market insights
- Measurement and reporting: create regular reports to measure success and plan changes to maximise results. Manage and update budgets, monitoring spend alongside effectiveness/ROI
- Admin: carry out any ad-hoc admin tasks as required, e.g. budget reporting, lead qualification, data cleansing
- Degree or equivalent in marketing and/or business studies preferred but relevant experience in the field considered
- Commercial awareness with a focus on market insight and customer understanding to attract a qualified audience and achieve the best return on investment
- Experience in planning and managing all areas of the marketing mix to build awareness and generate demand
- Ability to understand complex technology – ideally well-educated in a STEM subject but not necessary
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, persuasively, and with strong attention to detail
- Good stakeholder management skills and the ability to confidently communicate ideas
- Proactive, flexible team player with a can-do attitude, to fit in with a small, innovative business
- WordPress (or similar website CMS) and InDesign experience preferred, but not essential
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.