Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Maintenance of the electrical infrastructure on site, along with installation and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Minimise machine breakdowns and lost time.
- Carry out preventative maintenance duties that require electrical expertise.
- Carrying out diagnosis and rectification of electrical or hydraulic circuits.
- Maintenance of records relating to failures and repair times.
- Oversee or carry out plant and equipment installations in line with Company requirements
- Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation.
- Undertake specific Health & Safety responsibilities as assigned.
- Mechanical/Electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds 2382/18 (Installation)
- Testing and Inspection C&G 2394 (Initial Verification or 2391/52)
- Compliance with IEE 18th Edition Writing Regulations or equivalent qualifications.
- AM2E or AM2S
- C&G 2395 (Periodic Inspection and Testing)
- A Positive and proactive approach to all duties.
- Willingness to take responsibility and strive for continuous improvement.
- Effective communications.
- Prioritisation of own workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Familiar with Injection Moulding Machines and High Speed Press.
- Modern ‘out of town’ working environment with onsite car parking
- Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
Please send your CV and covering letter to NicolaTyler@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.