Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
Design and Develop New Product Hardware.
- From scratch, design & development of hardware.
- Component and Module evaluation & specification.
- Circuit design & Schematic Capture
- Multilayer PCB layout.
- Working closely with the purchasing function in terms of right first time, cost effective component selection and approval.
- Work closely with manufacturing operations to ensure seamless transition of design data to finished assembly.
- Assist with product VV&T, where required.
- Liaison between Design and external contractors.
- Report completed and ongoing tasks to line manager on regular basis.
- Maintain documentation of activities (TCF) as appropriate.
- Provide on time, on target cost hardware designs.
- Assist in introduction of new products and technologies.
- Provide guidance on improvements to working practices, equipment etc.
- Degree in Electronics and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Good all-round understanding of low power embedded electronics.
- Familiar with low power RF protocols such as Zigbee, LoRa, Enocean.
- Proficient in Schematic Capture/PCB layout CAD packages (Altium).
- Knowledge of ISM band RF antenna tuning.
- RED/CE testing.
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in designing wireless embedded electronic devices.
- Interfacing using SPI, I2C and UART.
- Energy efficient designs (including battery powering).
- Design for Manufacture
- Software appreciation, Assembler, C, C++
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to MojganShabani@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.