Customer Technical Support
Customer Technical Support
At Pressac Communications, we’re on a mission to make workplaces smarter. We develop smart building sensor technology for businesses to monitor their buildings, facilities, and equipment, automatically and in real-time. Our technology makes buildings talk.
For over 60 years, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Our vision is to become the sensor technology partner of choice for large-scale smart building/IoT deployments. This is where you come in!
To support effective, take-up of products and services (including hardware, software and data services) from strategic and high worth clients and, to provide an effective customer experience through the deployment and use of products/ services – addressed through 3 primary functions:
- Technical support
- Management of product and installation training
- Managing post-delivery technical support
- Supporting Sales and Product Management on all aspects of Pressac products including all associated functions, features and deployment considerations for converting sales opportunities into incremental revenues.
- Manage inbound technical support queries from internal and external customers providing 1st & 2nd line support for direct client deployments and 3rd line support for partners.
- Full project and product delivery oversight, including the integration of products through client and 3rd party projects.
- Assist with the hardware return process diagnosing faulty products and providing feedback.
- Manage the associated training function to support effective deployment and use of the products conducting training and creating documentation for other engineers, users, partners and other audiences.
- Effective product deliveries and the establishment of a robust delivery process and framework – continuous reviewing and streamlining of these processes to ensure the client gets the same great experience at all stages.
- Implementation of level 1,2 and 3 support mechanism for product support.
- Implementation of an installer training program.
- Pre, Post and Delivery sales technical support both on and off site.
- Feedback to business options for improvement in product/ delivery.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering preferred but defined relevant experience in the field considered.
- Technical knowledge in IoT and a good understanding of sensor hardware, software, data, interface protocols, wireless and network products, radio frequency and installation standards
- Familiar with RF protocols such as ZigBee, LoRaWAN, EnOcean and IoT platforms such as IBM Watson, Azure IoT and AWS IoT Core
- Best practice in delivering support, training, and service management.
- Radio network planning and installation expertise.
- Industry regulation and compliance standards.
- Health & safety awareness.
- Experience of working effectively across internal teams to improve delivery performance, delivery quality and to manage change.
- Strong leadership, influential, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to manage internal and external suppliers, 3rd parties and client expectations.
- Ability to self-plan and deliver at both a strategic and tactical level on time and to high-quality standards for Clients and internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results orientated.
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong client focus with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display an understanding of client projects.
- More than two years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Pre-sales support providing customers and partners with technical advice and support, interpreting complex technical information advising on how Pressac products can benefit the customer.
- Post-sales support providing advice on installing and configuring Pressac products, diagnosing technical faults, and solving technical issues.
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to LauraHaddaway@pressac.com
- Your current CV.
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.