Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
To generate an increasing flow of qualified leads, and nurturing and preparing those leads for sales as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Manage all new leads and incoming sales enquiries from the website, emails and calls. Conduct research to begin qualifying leads, input information into the CRM to enrich Pressac’s customer understanding and aid segmentation
- Monitor website visitors, identify potential prospects within the business, and connect to generate opportunities
- Identify potential new prospects and work with marketing to plan and deliver direct targeting approaches
- Connect with new leads that match our ideal buyer profiles to build credibility, gather business information and identify opportunities
- Arrange and conduct qualification calls with sales enquiries to qualify opportunities, excite them about Pressac and convert them to the next step.
- Build a solid understanding of customer’s businesses, goals and requirements and work with the technical team to determine the appropriate product and technology strategy to meet their requirements
- Work with marketing to nurture existing ideal leads, ensuring we stay top-of-mind, we excite, and we encourage them to purchase for Pressac
- Ensure all contact and deal information, communications, actions and forecasts are recorded and kept up to date in the CRM system
- Report lead quality, drop out, and customer feedback to help planning changes to maximise results and achieve the best return on investment
- Conduct market research and gather customer insights to help shape the Pressac’s market-led approach
- Support the team with administration and co-ordination as needed.
- Promote a professional image
- Work as one team
- Be accountable
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Provide good customer service (internal and external)
- Embrace and utilise technology
- Take personal responsibility for QHSE (Quality, Health & Safety and Environment)
- Respect others’ values and beliefs and treat others with dignity and respect
- Understand and be committed to the company vision, values, and business priorities
- Continually update and improve personal skills, behaviours and knowledge relevant to role
- 5+ years’ experience in a high value technical B2B (business-to-business) sales role
- Ability to understand technical solutions
- Good standard of general education
- Excellent telephone manner and attitude to customer service
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Organised and with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build trusted relationships with external and internal customers at all level
- Highly organised and proficient in using a CRM (Hubspot experience ideal but not essential) and ERP system
- Reliable, flexible and willing to work smart and to learn new skills.
- Effective negotiation skills and persuasion
- Strong commercial awareness and aptitude with a can-do/take-charge attitude, to fit in with a small, innovative business
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.