Finance & HR
Part time (up to 25 hours per week)
Pressac design and manufacture smart building technology for some of the world’s leading companies. Having established a strong reputation for quality products, and with impressive growth plans, our vision is to become one of the world’s leading smart building-sensor providers.
To manage the administration of the sales and purchase ledger. Act as the main point of contact for Sales and Purchase ledgers.
- Manage the administration of the sales ledger, manual invoices, credit notes and customer statement.
- Ensure of payments received from customers, monitor overdue accounts in line with agreed guidelines and chase for payment.
- Manage the administration of the purchase ledger, ensuring of all the necessary ledger updates in line with material/ service received.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and make purchasing department aware of any queries or discrepancies and raise debit notes when requested.
- Maintain customer and supplier’s account profile including agreed credit limits.
- Bank and Petty cash reconciliations.
- Prepare documents/ reports for Suppliers payments and ensure that accurate Suppliers payments are made within the required timescales using the correct procedures.
- General administration tasks, filing, post etc.
- At least 5 GCSE’s Grades A to C, including Maths and English or equivalent experience.
- AAT level 2 or equivalent qualification desirable.
- General knowledge of ledger accounts, and double entry accounting.
- Familiar with banking methods.
- Good numeracy skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competent in the use of IT systems and computerized ledger systems
- Ability to build good telephone relationships with stakeholders, in order to manage credit control and deal with any queries arising.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential and ability to spot errors, raise queries and ensure that problems arising are rectified.
- Excellent organizational skills disciplined and logical with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Reliable, flexible, and able to work on own initiative.
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to MojganShabani@pressac.com.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.