At Pressac Communications, we’re on a mission to make workplaces smarter. We develop smart building sensor technology for businesses to monitor their buildings, facilities, and equipment, automatically and in real-time. Our technology makes buildings talk.
For over 60 years, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology solutions for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Our vision is to become the sensor technology partner of choice for large-scale smart building/IoT deployments. This is where you come in!
To manage the administration of the sales and purchase ledger. Act as the main point of contact for Sales and Purchase ledgers.
- Manage the administration of the sales ledger, manual invoices, credit notes and customer statement.
- Ensure payments are received from customers, monitor overdue accounts in line with agreed guidelines and chase for payment.
- Manage the administration of the purchase ledger, ensuring all the necessary ledger updates are in line with material/ service received.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and make purchasing department aware of any queries or discrepancies and raise debit notes when requested.
- Maintain customer and supplier’s account profile including agreed credit limits.
- Bank and Petty cash reconciliations.
- Prepare documents/ reports for Supplier’s payments and ensure that accurate payments are made within the required timescales using the correct procedures.
- General administration tasks, filing, post etc.
- At least 5 GCSE’s Grades A to C, including Maths and English or equivalent experience.
- AAT level 2 or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- General knowledge of ledger accounts, and double-entry accounting.
- Familiar with banking methods.
- Good numeracy skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competent in the use of IT systems and computerized ledger systems
- Ability to build good telephone relationships with stakeholders, in order to manage credit control and deal with any queries arising.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential and the ability to spot errors, raise queries and ensure that problems arising are rectified.
- Excellent organisational skills disciplined and logical with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Reliable, flexible, and able to work on own initiative.
If you feel you could be a good match and would like to know more, please send the following information to MojganShabani@pressac.com
- Your current CV
- A covering letter with your value proposition
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
If your application is successful, we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
No agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate, and no fees will be payable.