Get instant access to near real-time data locally or in the cloud
The smart gateway receives live data from multiple sensors, converts it into easy-to-use JSON format and makes it available locally or in the cloud, via MQTT. Enabling you to easily integrate live sensor data into your existing applications. In simple terms, the gateway receives data from the sensors and makes it usable.
Data can be sent – via Ethernet, LTE (4G) or WiFi – to any local or cloud MQTT broker; securely to IBM Watson IoT, Microsoft Azure IoT Hub or AWS loT Core; directly into Google Sheets; or to a Node-RED application.
- Receives EnOcean sensor telegrams via the EnOcean wireless radio protocol:
- 868 MHz for Europe (RED)
- 902 MHz for North America (FCC) and Canada (IC)
- Gateway interface allows you to easily connect to devices in range, name each sensor device, add location info, and manage data and security settings
- Remote management using MQTT
- Transmits data via ethernet cable, WiFi or LTE (4G) (ethernet only version available). Failovers can be configured to automatically switch to a backup if needed
- Includes ready-made secure (TLS) connections to IBM Watson, AWS loT and Microsoft Azure Core platforms for cloud storage and processing
- Includes a ready-made connection with Google Sheets for testing and trialling
- Includes a ready-made connection with the Node-red application for simple visualisation
- Small, fanless compact design
- No recurring fees. Access the data through your chosen platform, without any additional costs from Pressac
- Manufactured in the UK to high-quality and high-safety specifications, they are subject to rigorous testing procedures
- Dimensions: 150 x 85 x 28 mm (approx)
If you’re looking to order over 100 sensors or have regular requirements for sensors, please contact us to discuss pricing options.
Wireless smart sensor and connected technology
Quick to install and set up
Ultra-low power, energy-harvesting
Secure licence-free transmission
Interoperable and scalable
Highest quality and compliance
Easily access and integrate real-time desk sensor data
Our technology is system agnostic, the data from our sensors can be used in any way you need. There are different options to choose from, making it easy to get your data in the way that’s right for you.
Access your sensor data in a spreadsheet
Visualise sensor data using Node-RED
Integrate live data into any software or IoT platform
Feed sensor data into existing building management systems
Connect sensors directly to EnOcean controllers
Want to learn more?
Download our product brochure to learn more about our smart-building sensor technology.
Pressac’s smart building technology is used in millions of businesses and homes worldwide
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, we’ve been designing and manufacturing smart technology for over 60 years.